Monday, February 9, 2015

Julep: Tyra

So while I was wearing Tribe And True and testing some chromes I also thought that Tyra would make an interesting topper...



I would say that Tyra definitely transformed Tribe And True. The pink and green look a bit muddy which, for some reason, I didn't expect, but the shimmer makes it prettier than your standard mud. lol Here's a shot indoors with the flash to accentuate the pink shimmer:



No worries! I will do all three over black after swatching Bjork in a few days. ;)

Okay, so I didn't realize that Valentine's Day is nearly upon us. lol *oops* I do have a couple of polishes that need swatching around that time. Plus, possibly, some stamping. Or something. So, let's see, tomorrow I'll have Chrome Indigo. (spoiler alert: OMG!!!) After that I'll kind of play it by ear. I think I have... three holiday manis to do? I'll get it all worked in. Hope everyone is having a great start to your week. Take care out there! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!