Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello, dolls. Here's hoping your February 14th is filled with much chocolate. lol

First off, some swatching. I got these Sinful Colors polishes together and wanted to swatch them together, so that's what I did. Starting with two coats of Dardevil which, fair warning, is pretty sheer.



Daredevil caught my attention because it's a pretty interesting pink with a nice shimmer that makes it almost glow. Daredevil does dry matte, though, and a lot of that shimmer goes with it.



Up next is a fun glitter called Love Sprinkles. One coat:



Yeah, only fished out the one heart this time. Ah well.



Love Sprinkles is a very pale pink base with matte white and pale pink glitters. Plus the hearts. Simple and cute. Then I went to town stamping.



Yep, all of that stamped with Finger Paints Expressionist Red which worked fabulously!









Even though I really don't consider myself a fan of Valentine's Day, I kinda like this. Also this:



Yum. ^_^ Happy Lizzy.

Tomorrow we're taking a small polish break with some contact lenses, then back to the Models Own Chromes on Monday. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, whatever your plans. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. the shimmers look like snow flakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo!! A very valentine-sy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was afraid Daredevil would be too dark to stamp over, but it turned out alright. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always afraid it's going to be too much. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!