Sunday, February 22, 2015

Formula X: Torque

Hello and ZOMG I hope everybody is staying warm!! It's holding in the mid-40s here, but we're looking at freezing rain (and maybe snow) the next two days so I know it's bad everywhere else. *shivers* Unfortunately today's polish is not near as warm and comforting as yesterday's Pink Punch. lol Instead we're embracing that coldness with the metal chromeness of Formula X Torque:



I searched the internet for nearly half an hour trying to figure out just what kind of metal this reminded me of. It's like an antique something... like a mix of silver and copper maybe? Two coats, fast drying. Works like your standard chrome so you have to load up the brush and work quickly to avoid drag.



So pretty. Whatever color it is.

Alrighty, tomorrow I have Models Own Paradise Garage and Zoya Giovanna. Then Tuesday will be Finger Paints Sea Temptress which... wow... you'll want to catch that one. lol Still working on ideas for the #SBBNailChallenges. I almost had one, but could not stop smudging the design. *grumbles* Anyway, y'all stay warm and safe out there. It's going to be a rough week. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I like it. For winter I wear a lot this kind of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! It definitely fits the mood of the season.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!