Saturday, February 7, 2015

Color Club: Tribe And True

Yep, just the quick swatch of Tribe And True. Trying to not overwhelm myself further.



Two quick, easy coats. I absolutely love this green. ^_^ I did add a quick-dry topcoat last night, but Tribe And True really is this shiny on her own.



Now I just have to figure out which chrome-stamp combination will go well with this...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. My cousin is planning to come down early March so I have a lot of stuff around here to take care of. Please bear with me as I try to figure everything out. Uhm... yeah... stamping tomorrow! Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. That is one ugly green... I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ^_^/"\^_^ Something very satisfying about a nice, ugly green. lol

      Delete
  2. Awesome army style color <3 I agree with Joyce, I find this type of dirty brown greens so ugly that they're pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! ^_^/"\^_^ This is why I blog. lol It's so hard to find people that get it in real life.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!