Monday, January 5, 2015

Zoya: Shawn +Nail Mail

Hello, lovelies! Today was a pretty nice day after the wet and coldness of the past few days. What better time for such a lovely green?



Shawn is a smooth, creamy olive green. Absolutely zero application issues.



This will make a perfect base for some stamping. ^_^

Nail mail! I actually had the opportunity to meet the UPS guy out in the driveway since he pulled up while I was letting Jet out. :D



Left to right: Racy, Iconic, Hyped, Torque and Rocket Fuel. I think, minus the glitters, I got all of the clearance ones. lol

Okay, I'm itching to get back to Sims (had an interesting development last night with my 4th gen legacy male dying and his father having to take in with his almost daughter-in-law to keep the challenge going) so I will see y'all tomorrow. lol Take care!! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. Nice colours. Had my hardrive damaged have forgot to put the sims back again on the new one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* You should get on that. ;) lol

      Delete
  2. Shawn is one of my favs :) You should put a copper glitter or shimmer over it. I put CND Effects crimson over it once and almost fell over from happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Yes!! I need to go back through our messages and see if I can find which one I was going to use... Was it Firefly? *scratches head* I think that might've been it...

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure...use it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! I think I have this one hidden somewhere... somewhere... I think... *blames her age for failing memory, it has nothing to do with the mess on/around her desk*

    Hehe, the guy who delivers packages actually knows me by now! One day I was walking about half a block away from where I live when he passed me. He pulled over, stopped and gave me my package right there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Organizing my "work" space was one of the best decisions I ever made. So much easier to find the polish I'm looking for now. ;)

      Dude, that is awesome!! I've imagined something like that happening (especially during that dark time when nobody could find us) but so far it has not...

      Delete
  5. Oh that would look so pretty with some gold stamping or even the It's Real top coat! Nice haul too, I'm drawn to Hyped LOL it looks super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay girlie, just for you I moved Hyped up in the queue! ^_^ I'll have that for you tomorrow.

      Yes, I definitely need to get more use out of my gold topcoat!! hehehe Just, not use it all up... lol

      Delete
    2. Yay!! Yeah I'm conservative with mine too :)

      Delete
    3. It's scary to think it might run out, right? I haven't even decided what to do with my stash page if/when I ever do use up a color that I don't replace....

      Delete

I love hearing from you!