Monday, January 26, 2015

#SBBNailChallenge - 41 - Tape Mani

Hey, guys. Today I decided to post my #SBBNailChallenge mani. Mostly because I went ahead and posted it to Instagram last night. So I wouldn't forget. lol Compared to some of my other offerings, it really feels like I kinda phoned it in on this one...



This is #41 - Tape mani. I tried to keep my fingers together and angle a long piece of tape across all nails to have a consistent angle line and... my stupid pinkie... I dunno wtf happened there. Also, my stupid topcoat streaks again. >_< *sigh* I promise the next one, whatever it is, will be better...



ka-chick....

Tomorrow I've got the BPS plate review. Then Zoya Imogen. Since I'm a bit ahead I think I'll try out some more of these nail strips. See if I can manage to not get bored within a day or two. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! Take care, you guys. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! *cries* The killer is it's a different topcoat than the one that streaked last time.... >_>

      Delete
  2. Oh no!!! The idea was great though, I might steal this for myself as tape and me... no love lost there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I hope it works better for you than it did for me! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!