Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sally Hansen: Teal Tulle

Okay, guys. I'm going to level with you. These Satin Glam polishes are seriously pissing me off. lol We started with Silk Onyx which was stunning and perfect at two coats, then we moved on to Sun Sheen which needed three, then most recently Chic Pink needed four... Teal Tulle would have also required four coats and, like Chic Pink did not want to dry! GYAH!!! Then, I had a moment of genius. I removed the prematurely smudged mani and started with two coats of Sterling Silver and layered two coats of Teal Tulle over that. I still had to wait about 40 minutes between those two coats, but the end result was absolute perfection.



ZOMG!!! Just look at how it glows! Was it worth all of the trouble? ............eh? It is pretty, to be sure, but my goodness what a little diva this polish is...



Okay, I'm a liar. Totally worth it. lol If you have the time to wait between coats, that is.

Good news!! Aaron's been searching the interwebs for cheap costume contacts. An endeavor which usually leaves my blind ass in tears because even sites that do offer prescription only offer up to -3.75 and I wear -5.00. >_< Well, he finally stumbled upon Pinky Paradise which offers prescriptions up to -9.50!! On quite a few different lenses. This morning I ordered a pair of EOS New Adult Pink. hehehe If this order works out well and the prescription is satisfactory I'll be ordering a pair of the White Mesh. That's sure to freak some people out. I am beyond excited. You have no idea. I am.... so blind.... *ahem*

As promised tomorrow is Not-So-Mellow Yellow, and then Zoya Imogen which... if I'm being honest... I'm a little worried about. I was super stoked when I ordered it, but then KarenD got hers first and... her review has me concerned... Still, I must soldier on! So that is coming up. Uhm... Yeah. I keep having problems with the last image on this plate, but I'm going to keep trying. If I have to I'll stamp it on my palette and call it a day. *looks around* Okay, then, off to paint my nails. lol Y'all take care and have a great weekend! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish <3 Sucks it's a diva to apply :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super sucks... At least the chrome was quick drying... lol

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful matte... she's so gorgeous she's allowed to be a diva ;)

    Can't wait to see what you look like with those lenses... you ARE going to post pictures, right? Right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Yeah, it does help that she's so pretty. ^_^

      Oh absolutely!! Aaron already has plans to turn me into a lab rat with my new pink eyes.. >_> lol

      Delete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! That bottle shape i don't like though.. SH has to start sticking to the same shaped bottles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That would be nice! I think I have four or five different bottle shapes just from Sally Hansen... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!