Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sally Hansen: Sun Sheen

Here's wishing a Happy New Year full of love, laughter and many blessings to all of my fabulous readers. ^_^ We're kicking off 2015 with another Satin Glam from Sally Hansen. Here is three coats of Sun Sheen:



I love how bright and fresh this is! Does start out a bit sheer, though, so the three coats were necessary. Also, I had the same problem as when I did the water marble with it drying soft. Took quite a while for it to be wearable without denting left and right.



Totally worth the wait, though. ^_^

Tomorrow I'll have essence Sleepy from the Snow White collection followed by a comparison between Nails Inc Fitzroy Square and Butter London Henley Regatta. Yup, finally getting to that. Then for Sunday I had another great idea for starting off the year with a #SBBNailChallenge!! Hope you all have a fantastic year!! (^_^)"/"

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! If only I had access to Sally Hansen polishes... or maybe that's a good thing ;)
    I'm FINALLY going to start with the SBBNailChallenge as well. I wonder how long it will take to do my first manicure and post it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh... almost forgot: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

      Delete
    2. hehehe That could be a good thing. ;) Good luck with the challenge!! It's really fun and easy. Absolutely no pressure! Can't wait to see what you come up with! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!