Friday, January 30, 2015

Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Hot Wired

Greetings! lol Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday. A while back KarenD contacted me, asking if I'd like some leftover Sally Hansen nail strips. *looks sheepish* Of course! Especially when they're this cool!



I wore these for... three or four days? This design is called Hot Wired:



See? Kinda reminiscent of Frankenstein's monster. Aaron said it looks like 'gator skin, but... *looks around* He'll see something even closer once my last BPS order gets here. hehehe

Bonus! The Sally Hansen nail strips come with a fresh "orange" stick. Which is great because I use them for water marble and my last one has about had it...



LOL *ahem* After a couple of days I did start to get a little bored, so I pulled out some frenching guides (don't even remember where they came from anymore) and Wet n Wild Black Creme and went to town:



Love it! hehehe

Okay, looks like I may have a little bit of time so I'm going to throw a face on for a little project I've been meaning to work on. Got some goodies to try out and share as well, so that works out. Hope everyone has a safe and fantastic weekend!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. These look so cool. I can't choose which I like best, the funky french manicure or the plain one... I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe That's the best part! Wear it plain for a while then add tips. ^_^ Great way to extend a manicure. Especially if you're running low on polish remover. lol

      Delete
  2. I love the nail strips and you made them even more bad-ass with the french tips! LOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ A little more black does increase the badassery a bit. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!