Sunday, January 11, 2015

Quick Update

Hey, y'all. I know I've been MIA a couple of days. Last night we drove out to Houston to catch the Oh No! Variety Show again and it was an epic night. Still working on sorting out the pictures and videos. I have some pictures and video of Iconic as well... and some pics of stamping. Currently I'm still a bit exhausted and have to wake up early tomorrow to take my dad to the truck lot so... I'm going to go catch up on Sims. lol Just wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive here and I do have some fun posts coming up! In the meantime, here's a pic of my new pretty:



I don't know why they felt the need to add the "Love Sprinkles" sticker since the name of the polish is Love Sprinkles, but... it did catch my attention, so I guess it worked. lol Anywho, y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Pale pink glitters... nice!! *searches stash for darker pink jelly to make glitter sandwich*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh That sounds like a good idea! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I have not seen these! Must find them LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one should be *fairly* easy. I've seen it in a few stores. Still looking out for the new St Patrick's Day glitter....

      Delete

I love hearing from you!