Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Formula X: Iconic

Good... uh... night, lovelies! lol I would say it was a long day, but... I slept through most of it. Going to try and power through so I can reset my sleep schedule; and my feeding schedule and workout schedule. >_< I can do it!

So, as the title suggests, today I have swatches of Formula X Iconic. Another green/gold (and suggested blue) duochrome:



Yeah, I do have a few of these. lol The shift on Iconic is pretty nice, and it only took two coats for opacity.



Lovely polish; I wore it for three days, but... where's this blue hiding?



You can kinda see it on the sides here in the "with flash" picture:



Here's a video. Still working on making these visible for mobile users... I think I'd have to get YouTube involved and I'd rather not if I don't have have to... Anyway, if you keep your eyes on the upper-right hand corner you can see Jet being nosy. lol



Very pretty.

Since I, apparently, have all night and all day tomorrow I am going to start putting together Norma's ultrachrome post for tomorrow. Thursday I will have Julep Janae and a "metamorphic topcoat" sort of comparison between the newbie Julep's Tilda, essence Prism@tic White and Pure Ice Oh Baby!. Come on back for that, the results may (or may not) surprise you! lol Okay, off to figure out which drawer I put the Formula Xs in. hehehe Y'all take care out there and have a great week! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Ah another peridot esque polish, this one is definitely more olive-y though, not bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few of these floating around, huh? lol Fortunately I don't think I have any straight-up dupes. Could be time for another comparison...

      Delete
  2. Duochromes... one of my (many) weak spots when it comes to polish :)
    But since I can't get my hands on Sephora over here I'll just gaze at this and tell myself 150 greens is enough... Ha! Who am I kidding! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, duochromes are great because they're like two polishes in one! ^_^

      hehehe 150 greens is great! But there's always room for more, eh? ;)

      Delete
  3. Oddly, I think I'm okay not having this one. I might be coming down with something. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there are several dupes floating around. We can't own all the polish, right? ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!