Thursday, January 22, 2015

Formula X: Hyped

Howdy howdy howdy, y'all. lol Hope everyone is warm and well. Today I have another gorgeous Formula X polish to share. Hyped is an amazing neon for a purple. Very bright. Also very sheer, but quick drying as it's also matte. Yeah, a lot going on with this one. Sorry my pic isn't entirely in focus, it is freezing outside!



Two coats over white. Hyped does have a blue shimmer, but it kept showing up gold in my pictures. Here's one indoors with the flash:



Looks kinda weird and streaky there, huh? It does not look like that normally. lol 99% of the time it looks like the top picture.

Working on a little testing. So far, Petrol is very sheer so I'll be swatching that over black. >_> Also, tomorrow is going to definitely be Julep Margit and possibly essence Dopey if I decide that Margit makes a good enough base. If not I'll just move it down the line a bit more. Also I'm going to take some time today and file my nails down a bit. Couple of the breaks and splits are finally starting to grow out and I want to stay on top of that. One more week until the Models Own sale!! *twitches* The wait is driving me crazy, but I'm so glad that they're giving people time to gather funds. Okay, I'm rambling. lol Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. Love it! To me it's one of those polishes that looks as good on the nails as it does in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Matte and neon is a good combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is an amazing polish - thou I think it would be cooler looking if it was a normal jelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these nails on you :) Urgh that MO sale. I think I'm gonna bow out of it. Shipping is something crazy - 17 Pounds? I forget but it works out to be like 27 or 28 bucks Canadian -_- Ah well, I can save my money for something else. Did you get any of the SH Chromes when they came out? I grabbed 4 or 5 and I love them. People bitched about how hard they were to use, *knock on wood* they've gone on smooth as hell for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHA-?! O_O Shipping is a little crazy, but that's also why I'm trying to compile as many polishes as possible. lol Like you do with ILNP! So far *looks around* if I end up getting all of the chromes *whispers* I'm looking at 18 polishes this order. @_@ I did grab a couple of the SH chromes (I didn't have any problems with them either), but.... these are Models Own chromes!! XD I'm so excited I have a post-it with the date and time (starts 4am here) so I remember to set my alarm. No way am I missing out.

      Delete
    2. Hehehe you're hilarious! Dude getting up at 4am. That's hard core! XD Yeah the way to go is def to buy as many polishes as you can. That way the shipping won't be so outrageous if you cost it out per bottle. I'm pretty sure shipping's like 15 or so pounds for the US too? Hummmm so do you think the MO chromes will be on par in quality with the SH chromes? or better? I wonder if the colours will be that different from the SH chromes...WHY does shipping have to be so expensive? *crai*

      Delete
    3. hehehe Totes hardcore. ;) Yeah, shipping is £14.95 for U.S. and Canada. *ugh* But if I'm looking at 18 bottles that's not too bad per bottle. $1.24USD. Less than buying a single bottle off of storenvy or amazon, usually. Yep, totally rationalizing. lol From what I've read I think they'll be on par with the SH chromes. Some pictures/reviews are better than others, but we both know some people just don't know how to work a chrome. ;)

      Delete
    4. Hehe every polish psycho's rationalization game has to be on point. If we lived closer we could did one mega order and split the cost of shipping -_- ah. dreams. Urgh YES! People clearly don't know how to work chromes. Which is crazy cause once you get them they're easy as balls!

      Delete
    5. Seriously! You just can't be persnickity! lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!