Friday, January 2, 2015

Essence: Sleepy

Hello, everybody! So, yes, today I have Sleepy from essence's Snow White collection. Very nearly have all of the dwarves! Dwarfs? Chrome says "dwarfs"...

*ahem* So this is... I believe three coats of Sleepy.



Sleepy is such a pretty, light blue. There is also a gorgeous shimmer that required flash to show itself. Check this out:



Pretty! Perfect essence formula, dried really quickly; and the shimmer doesn't hide! Just that it's been really rainy and overcast.

Tomorrow I have a glitter showdown followed by some nail art. Next will be another Zoya then hopefully I'll have a BPS plate review for you. So much going on. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday with an amazing weekend ahead! Y'all take care and I will be back tomorrow with some glittery goodness! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Pretty <3 I love the polishes from this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! ^_^ I did find Doc on storenvy, but... I couldn't fathom spending $9 for shipping from Australia... :(

      Delete
  2. Nice color!!
    No fair... Essence is sold in just about every drugstore in town, but this collection wasn't released here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Lucky! I have to hunt and search for essence. Usually swapping with gin to get them. Most of these Snow White ones I got off of Storenvy.

      Delete
  3. That is super pretty!! I've probably said this before, but why can't Essence be sold in Walmart or CVS LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! *cries* Apparently HEB isn't going to be selling it anymore either. :( Guess it's Ulta, internet and swaps from now on.... *sigh*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!