Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-32 Review

Hello darlings! Today I am sharing with you Cartoon Lovely Panda Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 32. Or BPS plate 32 for short. Can you guess why I chose this one?



"The face?" Yes! Also the hearts, but mostly the face. hehehe I was worried that I would have problems transferring it, but neither the face nor the hearts gave me any problems whatsoever!



So cool! The pandas are incredibly adorable.



This next one, the other full-nail with the ribbon, is the one that I kept having problems with. The large block of color at the top is difficult to scrape without taking all of the polish with it. I did finally get it to work by scraping side-to-side instead of bottom-to-top. Not on the mani I would have liked to, but you can see it.



Very nice image, just takes a bit of patience and practice. And, of course, who doesn't like ribbons?



So what do you think of Cartoon Lovely Panda Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 32? Cute, right? Plate BP-32 is currently on sale for $0.99! Go check it out! I don't think it works on sale items, but don't forget code EMX31 for 10% off and, as always, free shipping! Gotta love free shipping. lol Hope everyone has a fantastic day! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it? hehehe I just love the new plates they're putting out lately.

      Delete
  2. That's so cute.I need some new stamping plates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I think that every time I go looking through them. ;)

      Delete
  3. I don't even want to take a peek at the BPS site anymore!
    The one time I did, I ended up with about 20 plates...
    I'm afraid the mailman will need an assistant to deliver all the packages if I keep on browsing ;)
    *thinks: but this one is so cute for Valentines day... if I promise to look at JUST this one...*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Just one couldn't hurt, right? ;) Yes, it is very easy to go overboard there.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!