Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Born Pretty Store Image Plate BP-24

Gather 'round, darlings! Time once again for another Born Pretty Store stamping plate. Today it's Charming Spring Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 24 which I think is a very appropriate name for this plate:



Very spring-like images. Let's start with the more basic images:



I had some issues with the images not scraping cleanly, but since the designs are simple it wasn't difficult to remove the excess polish with my thumbnail. lol Only one I really had problems with was the owl which came out looking like a deformed cat...

Interestingly the more detailed flowers and butterfly did come out clean, they just didn't transfer as well. (the butterfly did, the flowers not so much) Which could be attributed to my stubbornness trying to stamp on a matte polish.



Not too bad, just not as clean as I would prefer.

Lastly, the larger lace-style flowers:



This attempt turned out better than my first. Slight scraping issues, and I think some placement issues. If you don't have a flower in a predominant position then the image kind of loses what it's supposed to be.

Overall, I do like Charming Spring Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 24, I just think I need to work with it a bit more. Currently it is in stock for $2.99, free shipping and code EMX31 for 10% off!

I need to clean my fishtank, but I'm going to try and squeeze in time for my nails so I can share another Satin Glam tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great week! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I'm still debating whether I want to check out the Born Pretty stamping plates or not.
    Knowing me, if I do I want all of them and will probably spend too much money on them... but they look so nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth checking out. They always have sales and free shipping. ;) Since you have a blog you can join their affiliate program and do reviews like this for points you can use towards future purchases. I rarely ever spend "real" money there anymore.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!