Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Barry M: Ridley Road +Comparison

*phew* All caught up and kind of exhausted. WTF is up with this week? *blah* Anyway, I was in the mood for some texture so I decided to move up one of my latest acquisitions: Barry M Ridley Road. Two coats, fast drying, awesome texture!



Such a bright, fresh blue!! I like the texture on this one. It's not sparse, but not really predominant. It's kind of a flattish texture, but visually you can definitely tell it's there. If that makes sense. Perhaps, if not, then it will after my comparison.



Left to right: Julep Kai, Milani Aqua Splash and Barry M Ridley Road. The colors, while all blue, are obviously different. What we're looking at is the difference in textures.



Kai on my ring finger has the lightest, least obvious texture. Next to that Aqua Splash (which I remember being a lot lighter in color) has the most prominent texture. Ridley Road is somewhere between the two texture-wise. Do I even have to say that I love them all? lol

Everybody remember to update their Julep Maven stuff this month? lol I was hoping to be able to skip it (and have more money to put towards the Models Own sale), but... then this happened...



I took the It Girl box mainly because their makeup offerings haven't really tugged at me enough to do otherwise; but also so I can compare Becky to Butter London Petrol and essence Power Girl. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *ahem* I had to add Hazel from the Boho Glam box because ZOMG she looks gorgeous, and the two metamorphic topcoats that I didn't get free were a must as well. Fortunately I had enough Jules saved up to cover a chunk of that. lol

So, Amy mentioned that she likes Hyped so guess what I'm swatching tomorrow? lol Okay, I'm going to try and force myself back onto the bike (over-indulged a bit for lunch) before I decide I really don't want to. Hope everyone is having a great week! (^_^)"/"

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh... you have those jump-in-my-basket-all-by-themselves polishes too!
    I usually have them when shopping for Zoya polishes but recently I found out Barry M polishes do the same thing, although that beautiful light blue textured one you're wearing hasn't tried it yet... (probably because it's not in stock atm ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a curse! LOL Here I am minding my own business and all of a sudden polishes are on their way to me. ;)

      Delete
  2. oh these colors can make a cool sandy gradient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I just need to find one more to make it complete. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Hazel almost got me too but I resisted. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! *FLAILS* I hope you don't regret it! O_O I know the bottle shots can be deceiving, but zomg she practically glows!

      Delete
  4. And do I need to fangirl all over Kai again? I think not ;) It still makes me think of meeting up with you whenever I see it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *TACKLEHUGS* Dude that was SO much fun! XD In spite of the cold. >_> lol

      Delete
    2. It was! It was sooooo cool polish shopping with you! If I were rich I'd go to Texas all the time just to be able to polish shop with my Lizzy *tackle hugs* :D

      Delete
    3. YES! Ulta and Sephora and Sally's wouldn't know what hit them! hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!