Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Zoya: Ivanka +Julep December Box +Nail Mail

I'll be honest, folks. I've had three 'Ritas (strawberry, raspberry and cranberry) sitting in the freezer for a while now and if Aaron said "you're never going to drink them" one more time I was gonna punch him, so... I'm going to try and keep it together until I hit "publish", but I can't make any promises.

Today I'm sporting Zoya's Ivanka. I'm checking Zoya's website to see which collection this is from and I kinda have to point out that their intensity rating is a little off. Ivanka can be totally opaque, but it takes some doing. Ivanka is one of those "jellies packed with glitters" and I still have a bit of VNL at two coats, but three should be enough to take care of that. The sparklies pretty much disguise it anyway.



Ivanka is very similar to China Glaze's Running In Circles so I have put this one my "to compare" list. This is two coats and, of course, topcoat because you know how much I love jellies... Anyway, yes, I do have a list of comparisons that I need to do and I will try to get to it soon...

Got my Julep box for December! No add-ons this time, but I'm super happy with the colors.



Left to right: Aurora, Rochelle and Sharna. You know I can't get enough chrome, comparison on that one will depend entirely on how it looks on the nail. I'm really looking forward to Rochelle.

Also, nail mail!



From the super amazing KarenD. I'll likely wear the green barbed wire one at a very inappropriate time, but I'm saving the glitter pink skulls for a special occasion. ^_^

Okay, I think that went fairly well. Assuming things continue to go well tomorrow I should have Zoya Celine with a special topper! My swatch test looks really pretty so *fingers crossed* Hope everyone is having an amazing week!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. The polish strips with the skulls should look great on the nails. That's a pretty Zoya Polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to using them. ^_^ Sally Hansen makes my favorite polish strips.

      Delete
  2. Hey, glad to see the strip boxes didn't get too crushed on their way to you!

    Mmm, Ivanka is so pretty and perfect for the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not crushed at all! ^_^ Thanks again!

      Yeah, I had thought about stamping it or something, but... so many untrieds... lol

      Delete
  3. I have been back and forth about getting Ivanka because I've heard it is much like CG Running in Circles, so I'm looking forward to that comparison post. Rochelle looks amazing, can't wait to see it! Love those nail strips, they look super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! Okay, since I'm so awful at actually doing comparisons after the fact I'll do a side-by-side on my pallet for ya. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!