Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Zoya: Celine & Chloe

Hello!!! hehehe So I decided to go ahead and get Celine (one of my surprise freebies) out of the way. Something told me to do a swatch test and I'm glad I did because Celine is really sheer. I did a quick french tip under this. Three coats.



Three coats!! So, yeah. It's a nice berry color, but I would definitely use this for layering. You know what's fun for covering up VNL? "STAMPING!" Yeah, that, too. lol I meant flakies!



Okay, so one coat of Chloe didn't exactly "cover" the VNL, but this is much prettier. lol

So now I'm getting to the point where I'm super excited about all of my untrieds and have no idea what I want to wear next. So tomorrow will be a surprise for all of us! Hope everyone is having a great week. Take care! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. 3 coats and still can see the French tip underneath. Pretty berry but a bit too sheer for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I may try one of those layered stamping manis with this one.

      Delete
  2. I think that looks amazing with the flakie polish over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely better than without. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!