Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wet n Wild: Metallica

So. Wet n Wild makes a chrome. Not the best, shiniest, most perfect chrome ever; but a very passable budget chrome nonetheless. I'm... still kind of in shock that I've had this in my stash for two and a half years and didn't realize it.



You know what they say, "If it looks like a chrome and quacks like a chrome". lol I used Metallica in my sad ombre mani and I guess I just wasn't paying that much attention. This is two coats, dried fairly quickly. If you want a chrome, but don't want to spend more than a dollar on it... here ya go.



Metallica is a bit thicker than most chromes, but not near as thick as Aurora. Not as shiny as Aurora either, but hell... these are only 98cents normally? Really decent chrome for that price.

For those of you who are curious, here's the water marble test that prompted this full swatch (finally) of one of my dusties:



See how it's broken apart in areas? Really hoping Metallica can disguise that. Care to guess what I'll have for you tomorrow? lol Yeah, if I don't starve to death before dinner I should have a sexy Misa water marble for tomorrow. I did sleep last night, but now I'm getting hangry* so I'm going to see about waking him up. Got me wanting Asian buffet almost a week ago and now that we have money... *ugh* Y'all take care and enjoy your Wednesday!! (^_^)"/"



*hangry - irritability directly resulting from hunger

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the water marble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be up soon. ^_^ It's so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Next time I'm in town I will be searching for this polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it! Would be kind of hard to for only a dollar... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!