Thursday, December 11, 2014

#SBBNailChallenge + Haul

Before I forget, Llarowe is having a huge end-of-year sale! That link will take you to the sale page. I got $4 Models Owns and $2 Color Clubs! Go check that out. ;)

Time for another #SBBNailChallenge! This time it's Number 16: Water Marble!



I did have more bubbling issues than I usually do, but it's not as noticeable in real life from a normal distance.



For this water marble I chose three of my sexy Misas: Quirky Smile, Perfect Kiss and When U Say My Name.



I did have some swirling issues again, but for the most part I managed to avoid empty sections when I dipped my fingers.



Overall I'm pretty happy with this. The colors match nicely with each other and I think with some better-swirling polishes I may be able to pull off a water marble with some more consistent designs. Always learning.



Ka-chick! Haul time! Got some nail mail yesterday:



A little order from storenvy: Cookie Love and the real Little Miss Sunrise!! I'll have that tomorrow so I can go ahead and link it properly.

Went back to Ulta with a 20% off coupon:



Sun Sheen, Teal Tulle and Taffeta. I couldn't resist.

I also needed a new pair of sneakers, so...



I'm going to order some black Shwings because the purple ones are a bit much with everything else going on with those shoes. lol They're really comfortable, though. I actually ran a bit through the parking lot because Aaron was running to catch up with me (he stopped for the bell-ringer) and I thought it would be funny. hehehehe

Back to so many untrieds I've had to reintroduce the queue. Got a nice line-up. Hopefully next time Brak is in town we'll be able to make time for IKEA, because I seriously need a Helmer... lol Hope everyone is having a great week. Take care and stay safe. It's getting crazy out there. (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice marbling. Those are some v. fancy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ Here's hoping one of these days I can pull off a water marble without a bazillion bubbles. >_>

      Delete
  2. Okay, I can honestly say I have never seen this marble effect before!! So awesome. Wow, I wish I could do that to my nails. Thanks so much or sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can!! Just search for "My Simple Little Pleasures" on youtube. She has the BEST tutorials. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Awesome marble job! Can't wait to see Cookie Love swatched, looks really pretty in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then just for you I will move it up to next in queue! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hehehe Yeah, I'm pretty happy with this one. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!