Friday, December 5, 2014

#SBBNailChallenge: Blue Abstract Ocean?

Hello and welcome to another exciting episode (???) of #SBBNailChallenge!! While digging through my China Glaze drawer my attention was drawn to the many stunning blues I have in there. And so was born challenge prompt 5 - Blue. As I was putting this all together it started reminding me vaguely of an ocean. I've never seen an ocean, but... blue, right? Yeah.



My gorgeous, glittery, textured accent is Seahorsin' Around. The rest have a base of Bahamian Escape stamped with Adore and Bundle Monster plate BM-201.



Ka-chick! I'll be honest, it felt really good to use some of these (relatively) older polishes. Oftentimes I'll go through my old posts and just looking at the pictures of my lovelies is enough that I don't feel like I need to wear them again, but... especially in the case of Seahorsin' Around my pictures hardly do it justice. As much as I'm aching to wear Aurora I think I'm going to hold of just a little bit longer. Still have a couple more days of grey and rain so tomorrow I'll be sporting Monument. More bright texture fun. I also *ahem* have a couple of storenvy orders that should be on their way soon. *teehee* That site is going to be the end of me... Hope everyone has a great weekend. lol Y'all take care and happy polishing!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I really like this!! Such a great color combo, and mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ And thank you for putting the challenge together. I'm having a lot of fun with it!

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome! Thank you for participating in it :) It's been a big help for me when I don't have a clue of what to do to my nails LOL

      Delete
    3. Yup! It's fun trying to come up with ideas for the prompts without the pressure of "omg I have to have this by TOMORROW!!"

      Delete
  2. You've never seen an ocean???? All the more reason for you to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Perhaps in the summer so I make it back with all of my fingers and toes. hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!