Thursday, December 4, 2014

Nails Inc: Stonehenge

We're supposed to be grey and rainy for a few days, so my decision came down to something bright, fun, and not overly dependent on sunshine to look good. Hence: Stonehenge!



Two easy coats for opaque texture awesomeness. I love how the cap is textured like the polish. I love this color. So vibrant!!



I did have a couple of spots where you can see the texture bits through the polish, but it's not really noticeable in real life.

I'm going for another #SBBNailChallenge art tomorrow. Blue. Yeah, yeah, two blues in a row. Hopefully it will be worthwhile. lol Hope everyone is doing great out there. Take care! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. What a vibrant blue. I'm surprised by how much I like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is a very pretty vibrant blue! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! lol (yeah, I'm awful...) It was on sale. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!