Saturday, December 6, 2014

Nails Inc: Monument Vs China Glaze: In The Rough

Hello, everybody! "\"(^_^)"/" Yes, I actually have a comparison today! I also found my list of "comparisons to do" so I'm going to try really hard to start squeezing those in. In addition to the #SBBNailChallenge arts (and more BPS plates) I should have plenty to keep me busy. lol

Starting off today with two coats of Nails Inc Monument. I was super excited because I thought this was going to be chartreuse colored, but it seems to be just yellow.



Which is... okay. The nice texture keeps it from being "just" just yellow. Still, this idea that there was some green in there wouldn't leave my mind so I pulled out China Glaze In The Rough to do a quick comparison.



The bottles don't look that different right?



*ahem* Okay, so In The Rough just made Monument look more yellow. lol Now we know!

Okay, so I've had Flock Together (one of those China Glaze bird-themed matte bar glitters) sitting here forever so tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and pair that up with another of my untrieds. I think I have a good combination for it so we'll see how it all turns out. Oh! I almost forgot! Was scrolling through facebook and Sanrio released a Hello Kitty Collage app! Here is my first attempt:



It comes with one set of backgrounds and one set of stickers. As of this morning all of the background sets are free and three more sets of stickers are free as well. There are a few more sticker sets you can pay for (between $0.99 and $1.99), but... I don't know if I will. Okay, looks like it's time to get dressed. My dad's finally home this weekend so we're having our Thanksgiving dinner tonight; because food and family matter more than some date on a calendar. (Seriously, I don't understand all the aggression about people having to work. Just postpone. It's only as big a deal as you make it.) Anyway, hope everyone is having a great weekend. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually like yellow polishes, but this one I like! Maybe I like this one more because it's textured ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! lol Although I have been liking more yellows lately... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!