Monday, December 15, 2014

Nails Inc: Camden Passage & Chelsea Embankment Gardens +Plus

Hello, lovelies! I feel like I'm going to have to keep referencing how to spell the names of these two polishes. lol They're not overly complicated, but just don't want to stick in my head for some reason.

Starting with two coats of Camden Passage; Latex Effect is basically matte. You do want to work fairly quickly, though. Got some pretty bad drag on my left thumb with the first coat. Made sure to load up the brush and work fast on the second and everything came out okay.



Nice neutral... taupe? Mushroom? *looks around* Color. Pic is fairly color accurate on my monitor, you can see what it is. hehehe

Chelsea Embankment Gardens is a pretty sweet glitter.



I did have to go fishing for the flowers, but it looks like there's a fair amount in the bottle. I like the mix of white and pink "background" glitters. Delicate and interesting to look at.

So last night I was playing around with some polishes. I wanted to do an ultrachrome water marble with some ILNPs, but those did not want to spread at all in the water. You know what did, though?



The Satin Glams. They do dry pretty stiff, leaving little room for error. If/when I do this I'm going to have to be sure to work quickly. Looks pretty, though!

Took my curling iron for a test run today...



The good news is that this is exactly the size curls I was wanting!! The bad news... I'm pretty lazy so these results are not consistent all over my head. lol Going to have to make sure I give myself time and work in smaller chunks.

Pulled out all of the polishes for tomorrow's textured nail art. *frets* I hope it comes out looking cool. Then Wednesday I should have a swatch of Sleepy. *fingers crossed* for no hiding shimmer! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! Take care!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. The glitters with the flower is so pretty. The colour is great for a nail art base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the glitter. I wish Ulta had more of them...

      Delete
  2. Such a cute glitter! Love the water marble design, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more!! hehehe Hoping to get to the water marble sooner rather than later. *fingers crossed*!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!