Sunday, December 28, 2014

Julep: Rochelle

Hurray! Getting my Juleps done before the next box gets here. ^_^ Yes, all of a sudden I'm back to the Julep boxes. They kind of tricked me this time with their free transformative topcoat deal. I fell for it. Quickly and easily. No shame!!

*ahem* Today! Two coats of Julep Rochelle, a very pretty deep purple.



Ya like how off that looks in the overcast daylight? I had to go inside and take a picture in the dark to get it to come out right.



There we are. Rochelle. Purple. Opaque in two coats, but I did have some drying issues even after using the drops. Ah well, it's still pretty.

*eep* Tomorrow's the big day! Is it crazy that I'm a little nervous? Here's hoping everything works out. I haven't moved anything around because I'm not sure exactly how big the Helmers are or how they'll fit into my current corner configuration. We will see! And, of course, there will be pictures. Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Y'all take care! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness that Julep is doing the skipping option again! Otherwise I would say resubbing is a bad idea haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so glad for that. I could always skip since I had an older account, but it's good for people just signing up to have that option, too. Now whenever they ask for opinions on what they could change I ALWAYS say "put the option to cancel back on the website". ;) Too many horror stories from people trying to call in...

      Delete

I love hearing from you!