Friday, December 12, 2014

Essence: Little Miss Sunrise

Hey, everybody! Yes, I managed to swatch the real Little Miss Sunrise today. On schedule. Woohoo! Anybody remember this debacle?



Mister Rusty, Mister Rusty in a Little Miss Sunrise bottle and, finally, Little Miss Sunrise. lol Now, without any further rambling, here is Little Miss Sunrise for real:



I think I might be going a little crazy because I actually really like this. I think at least half of that is the spectacular formula! Two coats, super fast drying, no streaking or weirdness of any kind. The color is a nice dandelion yellow which isn't terribly off-putting. What can I say? Essence makes good yellows.

Even though Aaron's Christmas present hasn't arrived yet, he took me to pick out mine this morning.



Yay! I haven't had a curling iron in years. Now I don't have to decide between "massive frizz ball" and "poker straight" for my hair.

Looks like it's time to feed the cats and grab the trash can... yay. lol Hope everyone has a great weekend!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I do not remember that debacle, though that's not surprising since my brain fog has been especially thick lately--hoping for a stiff wind to blow through soon and clear that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Well it was a while ago. ;) *fingers crossed* for a good brain breeze!

      Delete
  2. I remember this debacle!! The real Little Miss Sunrise would be an awesome base for nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe It was quite the to-do. ;) *looks around* I did use it as a base for stamping! Saving the pics so I can do the whole plate at once again.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Definitely better than the average yellow cream. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!