Thursday, December 18, 2014

Essence: Cookie Love

Hello, dolls! This one's for Amy! ^_^

Two super smooth, quick-drying coats of Cookie Love. A golden brown color with tons of gold shimmer!



Not just regular shimmer, either. It has that sorta-mini-flakie looking shimmer, too!



So pretty. ^_^ I got to this a little late in the day, so here's a close-up for the sake of the sparkles!



Would you believe I actually applied it like this? No clean-up! *pats self on the back* lol

Now, I must say auf wiedersehen so I can get started on this water marble before it gets too late! Y'all take care. (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh I flipping love that! It's gorgeous!! @-@ Another polish to add to my wish list LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find it!! *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this type of shimmer flakies, very classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The variety definitely makes it more interesting in the shade. ^_^

      Delete
  3. It is one of my untrieds... it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :D You're going to love it in person.

      Delete
  4. That is pretty--not my color, but love the finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every color should have a version with this finish!! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!