Sunday, December 7, 2014

Essence: Candy Crush & China Glaze: Flock Together +Ulta

Hello, darlings!! Before I get started I just want to tell each and every one of you: You're beautiful and I love you. *HUGS*

So today we're starting with two coats of essence Candy Crush. I never played that game, but I really love this polish!!



So bright and vibrant and matte! hehehe Super smooth application, fairly quick dry time. Also a nice contrasting base for China Glaze Flock Together:



These short bar glitters, while dense, are not as off-putting as some of the old, longer bar glitters. Flock Together has a mix of black, lavender and yellow glitters. Interesting combo, but a bit more difficult to find a nice base. I like the addition of the black, though. Gives it a little oomf.

I had a few errands to run this morning so I figured, "While I'm out...". Of course Ulta has all of their Christmas stuff taking up all of the space, clearance items were slim pickin's. I did snag two Nails Inc and the Sally Hansen polishes are still $2.99.



Silk Onyx, Chic Pink, Camden Passage and Chelsea Embankment Gardens. Has anybody seen these SH Satin Glam polishes before? I'm really excited about Silk Onyx, it's got some iridescent shimmers in there! Tomorrow, though... I'm thinking Aurora. I needz the chrome. hehehehe

Welp, gotta wake up early so I should probably post this and see if there are any surveys I can do in the short time I have. Hope everyone's had a terrific weekend. Take care, y'all! (^_^)"/"

CRAP! I was going to pick up a bottle of water for water marble.... *grumbles*......

4 comments:

  1. That's a stunner <3 Need to pick it up asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love this, great combo! I am very intrigued by that last bottle of polish in your haul photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's kind of hard to find good bases with THREE colors, but I'm getting better at this whole color thing. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!