Friday, December 26, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP29 #SBBNailChallenge

Hello and happy Friday! Today I'm super thrilled to be sharing with you Nail Art Theme Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 29... This:



How freakin' amazing is that?! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. For #SBBNailChallenge 20 - Last Nail Purchase I paired BornPrettyStore plate BP29 with Models Own Hot Pink and Wet n Wild Black Creme.



I was most surprised that the big drips came out as well as they did. For the most part the designs transferred quite well. I did have some slight issues with the "Keep Calm And Polish On" lettering, but I think that may have more to do with the curve in my nails than anything. *boo*



And I didn't quite get the lady's entire arm transferred. Oops.

Overall I am loving this plate!! The designs just make me so giddy. Currently Nail Art Theme Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 29 is in stock and selling for $2.99. Use code EMX31 for 10% off. Free shipping! And...



Ka-chick!

So tomorrow I'll have my hair post, Sunday will be Julep Rochelle and then hopefully I'll have some Helmer pics for you on Monday! Until then I hope everybody has an amazing (and safe) weekend! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Love the "Keep Calm And Polish On" :) Too bad it gave you problems, if it's the curve of the nails I'm gonna have problems too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it didn't even occur to me that it might be a problem, but that's the only thing I can think that would make it slant off like that. :(

      Delete
  2. This looks cute! :)
    I can't wait for your hair post... I'm in desperate need of some laughter!
    (and maybe a few new polishes would help as well... where's that husband when I need him!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm typing it up now! ^_^ Polish always helps. ;)

      Delete
  3. urgh...I'm so jealous of that nail plate!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!