Monday, December 1, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-21

Hello, lovelies! Today I am finally reviewing the 4 Mixed Patterns Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 21. Hereby known as: the best stamping plate I have ever used. Even when my nails are shorter like this, I tend to have trouble with most "full nail" images. Dividing the plate up into four much larger images has worked so much better for me! If every plate I owned worked this well, every mani would be stamped.



Rather than post these in my personal chronological order, I decided to just number the plate logically and go from there. So, starting with image #1! This one immediately reminded me of rolling waves.



I started with a base of Zoya Rocky and stamped with Julep Mystery 3/Keilani. I love this combo. I also love that, despite the many horizontal lines, I got minimal vertical streaks from topcoating!



Image #2 kind of reminded me of antique upholstery... but in a good way. You know, this thing here:



Here we have Formula X A+ stamped with Maybelline Onyx Rush. It kind of looks like a fancy, old couch. Comfy yet regal. lol



Image #3 had me excited from the very beginning and I wanted to make sure I picked the perfect color combination.



Stark lines with delicate colors. What could be better? Here I used essence Got A Secret as my base and stamped with Sinful Colors Pink Forever. I am so happy with the way this turned out!



I tried to keep the designs more or less evenly alternating. Would be just as easy (possibly easier) to keep the design lined up and facing the same direction.

Last but not least: Image #4! Norma and I have been drooling over this for a couple of days now.



Started with my Formula X Voodoo & Maniacal combo and stamped with KleanColor Metallic Black, my most opaque black. Yesterday while I was sitting in the car I noticed this is roughly the same design as Aaron's lighter.



Had I noticed earlier I would have tried to find matching colors as well.

I think four days of full-nail stamping in a row kind of speaks for itself coming from me. Usually I get so frustrated, but this plate made it so easy! I love the idea (and understand the compulsion) behind trying to cram as many images as possible onto a plate, but... every company should be doing this with their full-nail images. Re-release them all in this format! Offer some sort of trade-in to recycle the old plates. I would do that. This... this is where stamping should be.

Currently 4 Mixed Patterns Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 21 is on sale for $1.99 and I honestly can not recommend it highly enough. If you have ever found yourself frustrated with smaller "full nail" images either due to nail length or personal spazziness (which we all know I usually suffer from both) then give this plate a try. It has definitely renewed my enthusiasm for stamping. Also, don't forget my code EMX31 for 10% off and BPS always offers free shipping!

10 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! Fabulous stamping Lizzy!!! I love them all but, that last one is just, WOW! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! <3 <3 <3 Very impressed with the new BPS stamping plates. ^_^ If I can look like an expert stamper, anybody can! lol

      Delete
  2. The one with the straight lines is legit my fave design of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that awesome? I'm trying to figure out if I can use that for the tribal prompt for the #SBBNailChallenge.

      Delete
  3. My favourite is the last manicure. i also like the first one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last one definitely pops, huh? ^_^

      Delete
  4. My GAWD this plate is awesome! I'm ordering! *snatches Lizzy's code*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! (^_^)/"\(^_^) You will not regret it!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!