Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-07

Hello, lovelies! Today I'm going to review the Butterfly Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY 07 from Born Pretty Store. This is another plate that I got during their $0.99 sale, but it is currently on sale for only $1.49! Yes, this one is in stock! Let's check out the plate:



The first thing that caught my attention was the floral strip in the middle. I thought this would be super easy to use horizontally with different images per nail; or vertically for when my nails get longer! I really love the layout of this plate. Let's take a closer look at the images, shall we?

Starting with the sort of tribal looking design on the top-left:



Due to the intricacy of the design I had to be sure to scrape firmly the first time and get the image transferred quickly so the polish didn't dry between steps. This isn't my favorite image, but it did transfer very well and covered my nails completely.

Up next, the delicate butterflies in the top-right:



I was very concerned that the thin lines were going to give me problems in-transit, but I only had minimal issues and didn't have to re-do any of my nails. I love how delicate and feminine this one is.

Now the moment of truth! Floral strip:



Since my nails are on the shorter side, I went horizontally across the plate and divided up the flowers. The design has enough going on that even when I got the border-line in there it wasn't really noticeable.



I really like this concept and hope to see more plates incorporate this kind of image-strip in the future!

Last, but not least, the not-full-nail swirls:



It looks like the images are really close together on the plate, but it wasn't difficult to divide them up to create different designs on my nails. I really like this one, too. It's fun and quirky!

So what do you think of Plate BP-07? I'm really happy with it. Very easy to use, versatile and the full images actually cover! If you check them out don't forget to use my code EMX31 for 10% off and always free shipping! I'm not sure how tomorrow is going to go so Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate! Take care of yourselves out there. (^_^)"/"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!