Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blessed Yule Mani #SBBNailChallenge +Nail Mail

Blessed Yule, Happy First Day of Winter and a resounding Happy Birthday to my daddy. ^_^

So, today's #SBBNailChallenge is 23 - Inspired By Winter. What better day to do this one than the first day of winter?



Yeah, kind of a lot going on. lol I started with a sponged gradient with Wet n Wild French White Creme and China Glaze Bahamian Escape. Then I added a coat of Julep O Canada! because they, at least, get snow and also for my favorite Canadian polish buddy! Then, apparently, my only snowflake stamp came with that bizarre stamping contraption thingy so I used that and KleanColor Metallic Aqua. Topped the whole thing off with a coat of Polish Yer Hooves Snowfall.



Very wintery! If not exactly "Texas" wintery. lol



Ka-chick! Really liking how this turned out. Might keep it for a while. I do have a lot of untrieds, though, so... we'll see.

Nail mail!! So Llarowe had a huge end-of-year sale that I just had to take advantage of:



Models Own Coral Reef, Hot Pink & Orange Sorbet and Color Club Not-So-Mellow Yellow & Tribe And True. *squee* Check this out:



WHAT?! Yeah. I wish I had had more money. lol Still, new Models Own is always exciting.

So.... who all lives someplace that feels like winter? Show of hands? It's been in the mid-50s to mid-60s here. Chilly but not unbearable. Uhm... I'm at a loss for how to wrap this up, so... (^_^)"/" Y'all stay safe and have a happy holidays!!

5 comments:

  1. Love those snowflakes! I have that stamping contraption--didn't realize it had this design; might have to revisit it before spring comes. It's cold here, but not snowy (we had some, but it melted).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they all came with the same ones, but you should definitely check!! Works really really well considering where it came from. lol Stay warm up there!!

      Delete
  2. 'my favourite Canadian polish buddy' *preens* even if you weren't talking about me I'll preen anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!