Friday, November 28, 2014

Zoya: Rocky

I'm here!! Hope everyone who celebrated had a very Happy Thanksgiving. The rest of you, I hope you had a great Thursday! This is going to be another quick kind of post, mostly trying to compile stamping pics for that upcoming review. So, today I have two coats of Zoya Rocky!



Gorgeous bright, light blue cream. Just a smidge of sleep damage easily fixed with topcoat. This is another one of those amazing Zoyas that's totally opaque without a bunch of hassle.

Spent Thanksgiving with the in-laws so to give this post a bit more substance, here are some deer:



lol If I can remember to pickup polish remover today I have an awesome (hopefully) idea for the #SBBNailChallenge for tomorrow. Time to go brave the stores for dinner. Brought home leftovers, but I think they're gone already. lol Hope everyone has a super amazing weekend! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I love this color, looks like a good base for some stamping! Awww the deer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make a good base! ^_^ OMG I can't wait to share!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!