Saturday, November 22, 2014

Zoya: Lotus

I have been wanting Lotus since I first saw Zoya's True display in Ulta... a while back. Finally she is mine! Two super easy coats, dried fairly quickly. I did add topcoat both for shine (Lotus dries semi-matte) and to cover up some sleep-dings.



OMG! Lotus is a dusty kind of deep purple with gobs of pink/red shimmer!! Isn't she just stunning?!



I fully expected the shimmer to hide, but that was (obviously) not the case. lol Now I absolutely have to get Tru!

Finally got all of my plates from Born Pretty Store's "SECKILL" and 99cent sales!



So expect a lot of stamping coming up. lol Starting hopefully tomorrow!

Time to throw my pants on and start getting ready. Need to run to the bank, because.... stupid Julep.... LOL I'm getting the It Girl box next month. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Y'all be safe out there. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Nice colour!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! ^_^ Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh that's gorgeous, I love how it's kinda murky and subdued in natural light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* Did I find a purple polish you like?! ^_^ Hurray!!

      Delete
  3. This was my first Zoya polish!! Love it! Can not wait to see all that stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! (^_^)/"\(^_^) So far I am LOVING the new BPS plates!! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!