Sunday, November 9, 2014

Zoya: Hunter +Borderlands 2 +Hello Kitty Wig

Yep, another cram post. lol I'll try to not ramble too much.

Starting with two coats of Zoya Hunter. I don't think I need to tell you how much I love this color!!



It was a lot more smooth and glossy before my rough 10hours of sleep. >_> I was going to topcoat it, but I'm going to layer over it anyway, so... I didn't.



If I was ever going to be an evil sorceress, this would be my theme color. hehehehe

Aaron's been pushing me to finish off Borderland 2 so I can play The Pre-Sequel with him. There were a few people who helped me to get 100% completion on this one. My "old man" friend, Dave, who bought me a Gold Account (necessary for multi-player) for my birthday, Ahtram who decimated Terramorphous (super hard boss fight) for me and Aaron who helped me finish off a couple of missions from the Campagne of Carnage that were proving to be much harder than they should have been, and also helping me find Jenkins for the final challenge.



So thank you guys for helping me out with this one! ^_^ I probably could have done it without you, but it would have taken forever to gain enough levels and badass rank to accomplish.

Wig time! I like to troll the discounted Halloween stuff for cheap wigs. The past couple of years I've been lucky finding discounted Monster High wigs. No such luck this year, but I did find a "child's" Hello Kitty wig!



That's my favorite pic, but you can't see the ears...



Not my favorite, but you can see the ears. lol



Up close and personal. lol I went with purple eyeshadow this time.

And my "I look like everybody else duck face selfie" pic...



Just for giggles.

I was thinking Maybelline's Mystic Green is a bit sheer, so I'm going to use Hunter as a base for that and Bling Thing. Separate hands. Obviously? Anyway, should have that ready for tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Time for me to run out for dinner. lol Y'all take care, be safe and happy polishing! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ I do wish it was a little bigger, but a few bobby pins should keep it in place. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehehe I might be convinced to let you borrow it next time you come down. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hunter is indeed a wonderful color. The wig is adorable! My post-Halloween clearance haul included a fake beard that I'm not sure where/when I'll wear but it was so cheap I figured I'd get it and decide later. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! hehehe So cool you picked up a beard!! XD You're going to have to post pictures!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!