Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Zoya: Harlow & Nails Inc: Marble Arch

lol So apparently while trying to not rub my trip in anybody's face... I failed to mention it hardly at all when/where appropriate. Oops. I had fun and got good and relaxed and now I'm back with polishes to share!

Starting with two coats of Zoya Harlow! I applied this the day before I left and, much like Loredana, she lasted the whole extended weekend!



With only minimal tipwear! I love Zoya. ^_^



I was sitting here trying to decide what to wear next and decided to go ahead and get Marble Arch out of the way. You know how I am about reds...



I do love the texture, though. ^_^

Still trying to get back into my routine so... here's a picture of my hair after an hour of bleaching:



LOL I'm considering keeping it this way for a little while. Still have a bottle of bleach if I need to redo my roots before adding the purple.

I think for tomorrow I'm doing Zoya Envy topped with Rimmel Bling Thing. That should be a pretty combo. Hope everyone is having a great week!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of cutting my hair short. Have it long for long time :) I like both colours of polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You should cut your hair. The best thing about hair, like nails, is that it will grow back if you don't like it. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Zoya hands down has some of the best formulas I've ever seen! LOVE your hair pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! \(^_^)/ And they're totally guilt free! Minus the price a little, but $9 isn't as bad as it could be. ;)

      hehehe Thanks. It really is starting to grow on me. XD

      Delete
  3. Love that Zoya color!! I also really like your hair pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ *ggrrr* Thought blogger had decided to behave, but it just ate my comment. >_< Is it working any better for you?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!