Friday, November 21, 2014

Zoya: Envy & Rimmel: Bling Thing

Hello darlings! Today I've got a very special green to share with you in Zoya's Envy. Dark and seductive, heavily pigmented, smooth as silk and super shiny even without topcoat.



Vampy love. And a perfectly smooth contrasting base for Bling Thing!



Which sometimes looks green, sometimes gold. Small and tiny hex glitters and a few stars thrown in for interest. Natural application; no fishing or placing. Dried really quickly. Fun glitter overall.

Over the years I've had a few hair colors I managed to not get pictures of, so... last night I threw on some makeups to get a pick of the inadvertent pink. For posterity.



Still trying to get back into my routine. It's proving harder than I anticipated. lol Hope everyone is having a great week and has a great upcoming weekend. (^_^)"/" Y'all take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!