Monday, November 3, 2014

Sally Hansen: Firefly #SBBNailChallenge +Zoya Birthday Haul

Hey guys!! (^_^)"/" Kicking off the #SBBNailChallenge with #43 Oldest Untried. For me that is Sally Hansen's Firefly that I picked up from HEB on clearance.



I'm so glad that today was overcast. The clouds seem to have the same effect on duo-/multi-chromes as sticking your hand in water!



Even the slightest movement of my fingers changed the colors dramatically. I had to get video!



So pretty! In an effort to actually "art" it up a bit, I added these delicate gold rose stickers which I believe were sent by gin shivers.



Perfect!



Ka-chik lol

I know I said I was going to wait and do these all at once, but... well... It's taking me longer to swag-together the money for my Sephora haul than I anticipated and it'll be easier for me in the long run to just do this now so I can update my stash page. So, ZOYA!!



Left to right: Envy (marked as my freebie), Ivanka, Shawn, Lotus, Rocky, Hunter and Imogen. I know, I know. I'm not a huge fan of the new Ultra PixieDusts, but it's black, so... yeah... hehehe Okay, so going through the Zoya site you get a free Zoya Remove+ when you spend $30, "free gift" at $50 and free shipping at $55. One PixieDust plus five normal polishes comes to exactly $55! I had never spent that much on zoya.com before and was curious, "What is this free gift?".



Three free polishes! Charlotte, Celine and Nova. I couldn't find them on the zoya site and only found one or two swatches of each. The good news is that they're not colors I would normally buy and they were free! The bad news is that they're not colors I would normally buy... but they were free! lol So between these three and my code-induced freebie I got ten Zoyas for $55! I'm kind of debating over whether or not I want the Julep November birthstone polish. >_> They call it "citrine" (*ugh*) then describe it as a "topaz color"... and it's full coverage glitter which I kind of expected, but then I saw it and it just looks like a pain to remove.... I'm conflicted. :p Any other November babies out there planning on getting it? Or... non-November babies planning to get it? Anybody?

Tomorrow I'll have pics of essence The Boy Next Door. It's looking like it could be a nice base for SP Spot On so I may give that a whirl, too. For now I'm going to go and update my stash page. hehehe So many Zoyas. @_@ So pretty. Hope everyone is having a great start to the week! Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely Zoya polishes:) Can't believe I haven't tried then yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! I hope you get to!! It really is phenomenal! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Urgh the Julep birthstone polishes, none of them impressed me. I m a January baby and I skipped it. $55 for TEN Zoyas!!! I m soooo Jelly!!

    Lemme know if you want to make a Julep order, I got a code for $10 off any $20 order (excludes maven boxes and the secret store etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Yeah, I'll let you know! ^_^

      Delete
  3. What a pretty nail art!!! Kisses!
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!