Monday, October 20, 2014

Zoya: Tilda

I'm here! lol OMG Just a couple of days lost in Borderlands and I had so much to catch up on. So many lovely manis and awesome holiday products. Great blogging, you guys!!

I've been wearing Tilda for a while. Partly laziness and video games. Partly ZOMG look at this green!!



This is a mere two coats. There is some damage, but that's fairly recent. Tilda totally reminds me of sour apple candy. Perfect cream formula. I honestly can't say enough good things about Tilda. If you like green polish: get Tilda.



I can't believe I waited so long to get this one. *swoons*

Planning time! My birthday is next month and while I've entered to win a spa/resort getaway that happens to be the weekend after my b-day (*fingers crossed*) there's no way I'm counting on winning. lol So I'm already piecing together my birthday haul. Got 60% of the Swagbucks I need for my Sephora haul and I now have two Zoya coupons so I will be picking up some more of those. Also, I finally broke down and accepted a Julep box. Partly to use up some Jules (since apparently they expire now *ggrrr*) partly because I'm paranoid that they'll choose now to reinstate the "only Mavens that accept the monthly box get access to the Secret Store" rule and I want my birthstone polish asap. I didn't get any polish, but went with the Core Classics box.



More quick dry drops (my second favorite Julep product ever), some smoothing basecoat, hand and cuticle stick, a... cuticle stick which will likely get more use on my feet since my hands don't really need help in that department, and I used up most of my Jules on the Oxygen Nail Treatment. So, yeah. Birthday haul is coming together nicely.

That's it for me. Picked up the blue & purple Rimmel glitter so I gotta update my stash page, then it's back to Sims so I can mark off which fish he's caught so far. For those of you that do Sim, I've found Carl's Sims Guides to be some of the most comprehensive and are continually updated. That link is for the Sims 4 site. I kept using his Sims 3 guide clear to the end. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get some of this bow stamping done. Whether I do or not I should almost definitely have swatches of Hip City Jack before I remove Tilda. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Take care! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Oooh this shade is VERY similar to greenwich village (aka my fave green)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! *runs to google* Oh, those do look similar! Cool! ^_^

      Delete
  2. When do yoy know you have too many unused polishes?
    When you read a post, think 'Ooohhh... nice! I want that one' and just before clicking the check out button you happen to glance to the side of your desk and see said polish waiting to be used...
    Oh well, at least I have consistent taste, right? :)
    Great color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! I've totally done that before!! XD Always better to realize before checking out than after. ;)

      Delete
  3. That is a great green! Looking forward to seeing the fruits of the birthday haul when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is going to be amazing. I have a bit of an accomplishment in store if I can pull it off. *fingers crossed* hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!