Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sinful Colors: Cauldron Couture

Hello lovelies. I said I'd be back with Cauldron Couture and here I am! I felt that the green glitters in Cauldron Couture would pair nicely in a Halloweeny sort of way with the fabulous orange of Revlon's Haunted Heart. Also, I've really been wanting to wear Haunted Heart. lol



Again we have great glitter coverage in one coat. No fishing or placing. I did have one tiny little shred corner poke up, but other than that everything laid nice and flat.



And since the glare was killing me (even in the shade there) I went ahead and added a matte topcoat.



Yeah, starting to get some chips. Overall I'm very pleased with these SC shredded glitters. The black hexes add a nice touch.

Internet is messing with me all of a sudden so I really hope I'll be able to post this. Happy Thursday everybody. Weekend's right around the corner! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Love it matte! I need to matte-ify more things, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! It drives me a little crazy how often I forget to matte, just to see. lol

      Delete
  2. interesting glitter. They sold sinful colors near were I live but is always the same colors no new collections. In matter of fact not even know if they still sell it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! It was like that here for the longest time, too. Hopefully you will get new collections!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!