Saturday, October 18, 2014

Funky Fingers: Fro Yo!

Hello, all! ^_^ Just a quick post today. Partly because blogger's being a butt-pain; partly because... it's Aaron's birthday!! 35 years old today. I'm married to an old man... LOL

Today I have four coats of Fro Yo!. Less spazzy persons than myself could probably do less, but every time I thought I was done I noticed ultra-sheer patches and had to go over them again.



Fro Yo! is a very sheer lavender-periwinkle with white and black glitters. Very cool depth look, but at what cost?!



Mostly just dry time. lol Fro Yo! was surprisingly easy to remove. Although that could be credited to the free bottle of Zoya's Remove+ that came with my last order. *shrugs* Fro Yo!!!

Currently I'm wearing Tilda and I'm sure it will surprise nobody that I am totally loving it. Going to try some more stamping experimentation before reviewing the bps plate. I could have had that for tomorrow, but I totally borked half of it. (which will also surprise nobody lol) Time to head out. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. That's a nice colour the glitters look very elegant and soft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely a nice change of pace. :)

      Delete
  2. Gah amazing name! I think the big brands should come up with a froyo collection, I would get every single shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Oh the danger to my wallet... ^_^

      Delete
  3. Gah, I sure hope I have this one--surely I wouldn't have passed by a purple milky glitter at that price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think not! O_O I hope you found it!! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!