Thursday, October 9, 2014

Essence: Blue-Jeaned

Hello, everybody! Finally getting around to Blue-Jeaned! I found this one in the standard display at Ulta, though it is not in the standard display at HEB. So, if you're looking for it... keep looking? It's out there. Here I have two coats:



Beautiful dark denim blue and, yes, a slight "sugar" texture. Very slight.



I've described polishes as "texture light" before, but this one is, by far, the texture for girls (or guys) who aren't sure if they'll like texture or not.



Like, the training wheels of texture polish. lol I love the color, love the texture, quick dry time. Love.

I started painting the yellow trim on my Moxxi costume and... didn't quite finish the first coat last night. Time is ticking away and I really need to finish that up so I'm not sure if I'll have time to do my nails tonight or not. Looks like Anna has a clear base so I may layer that over this. I will get to the lovely Lola just as soon as I am able. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week and hopefully I will see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish, I need to pick it up myself too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It's even prettier in person! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!