Friday, October 17, 2014

Born Pretty Store "Vortex Pattern" Water Decals

Hello, lovelies! Today I'm reviewing the Born Pretty Store water marble water decals; which they call: Nail Art Water Decals Transfer Stickers Artistic Vortex Pattern Sticker XF1262.



For 99cents you get two sets of six little decals and two sets of the two longer ones. That's a pretty good deal. I really like the designs and especially the fun bright colors.



These water decals apply the same as any other. Moisten the back, slide the image off, apply to the nail. I think the curves of my nails betrayed me here when I tried to apply the designs towards my tips. You can see that when I added topcoat some of the decals started to curl up from the bottom. o_O I was not applying my topcoat backwards so I can only assume it's from the edges not laying flat against my nails.



Still very cool looking. I got a lot of compliments (some people even thought it was water marble!) and nobody noticed the wonky bits. Even with the curling I'd still give these an A-. I do love the colors. Don't forget to use my code EMX31 for 10% off! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Hah this is perfect for me- someone too lazy to try water marbling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Totally! I want to again so badly, but... it keeps feeling like SO much effort... ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, those are such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Kind of wish I had more. ;) lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!