Thursday, October 30, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate W-23

Hello, lovelies! Today I'm reviewing the 1Pc Nail Art Stamp Template Delicate Bow Anchor Duck Pattern #W-23 from Born Pretty Store. I initially chose this plate for the skulls, but the variety of bows also caught my attention. I really like the rounded "flower" shape of the plate as well.



Isn't that just so nice to look at? ^_^ With so many designs to choose from I started my stamping adventure with Fro Yo!; pairing that with the skulls, anchor and steering wheel for a spooky nautical theme.



I love how this turned out! I had no problems with the designs transferring, the blur is from my haste in applying topcoat. *oops* My second idea that day didn't quite actualize... I wanted a background of small cascading bows behind the larger matching bow...



Solid idea; poor execution. I definitely want to try this again with different polishes.

I pulled out Plate W-23 again when I wore Tilda. Decided to give the bows another chance, stamped with Giovanna.



That is much better! lol I also noticed using the small end of my stamper I was able to easily place the bows where I wanted them to go! So at some point I'm going to do skulls with bows.

It's a little hard to see here, but I just had to do the duck again.



Overall I am very pleased with this plate! Sadly it's sold out at the moment, but if you get the chance to grab it you should! The bows are perfect for "girling up" any mani and the skulls add a bit of edge. Don't forget to use my code EMX31 while shopping around Born Pretty Store for 10% off! I still have a couple of BPS reviews to do so there's that to look forward to. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Have a safe Halloween tomorrow!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, the first thing that I thought when I saw that image plate was: you could do a girl skull, complete with bow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! ^_^ So convenient having them on the same plate. hehehe

      Delete
  2. The skulls would be great for Halloween! I love the plates from Born Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Me, too!! Especially the newer ones they're doing with the bigger designs! No fretting over whether or not they'll be big enough by the time they get here. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!