Sunday, September 7, 2014

Shades Of Red Gradient

Apparently I'm sucking at buying new batteries, so I removed Firefly and decided to take a crack at this challenge thing again. I was a bit afraid that a white/pink/red gradient would look too Valentinesy, but I'm actually liking it quite a bit.



For the colors I used Wet n Wild French White Cream, essence Free Hugs and Finger Paints Expressionist Red.



Hopefully for tomorrow I'll knock out stripes by turning this into one of those reciprocal gradients. ^_^

Hope everyone's had a fantastic weekend. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Nice gradient red and white look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentinesy? I think you made up a word there, which I fully support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! i love gradients, i really need to give them more of a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!