Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Metallic Blue Dots

Trucking right along. Today I've got more blue and some dots!



I knew I wanted the big dot with two smaller dots, and then two sets of small dots of a similar color. I didn't realize that "silver" and "light blue" metallic were going to be so close... Should have stuck with silver and dark blue... live and learn.



Colors I used: China Glaze Icicle and Color Club Lumin-Icecent and Cold Metal.



ka-chick ka-chick. That's my "checking things off" sound effect. lol I know it's hard to see, but I do think I'm getting a little better. Most of the dots are the size I wanted them to be, and most of them are placed exactly where I wanted. Only one or two dots out of place. Huzzah! Well, it's time to head off and get this day started. Taking Aaron to the dentist and then finally getting my Sims! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Ironically I never saw these CG polishes hit my local winners, I actually wanted to try out at least one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh... well they do have them on nailpolishcanada.com if you're interested. $8.50 seems like a bit much if you end up not liking it, though....

      Delete
  2. really interesting design, the cg polish is so strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ It does take a little getting used to, but I'm such a sucker for chromes. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!