Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mermadic Somethingorother

Yeah, I had kind of a hard time with this one, despite my eventual inspiration. I think mostly it's the term "supernatural". I'm one of those dreamers that believes in everything. All things "conceived of by man", I feel, has the possibility of having existed. And why not? As far as the more traditional ghost/vampire/werewolf; again: why not? I know for a fact that ghosts exist and I don't believe there's anything "supernatural" about them at all. They just are. So, anyway, after seeing My Little Glacier I decided to break out with the scales (yes, again) and do a mermaid tail.



Which, of course, you can't see in the sun. Let's say that's by design since mermaids live in water.



That's a little better. I did the stamping with KleanColor Jazz Olive and Red Angle plate RA-111:



I'm curious to see how everyone else tackles this one when the "official" day rolls around.



I did finally pick up new batteries for my camera. After watching Aaron and his friend play disc-golf with neon frisbees, though, I think I need something a little brighter. Yep, you know it. Nice, bright yellow-green coming up! I woke up on time, but went to bed late, so I think I'm going to grab a quick nap. Hope everyone is having a great week! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. A few more and you finish your nail Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fingers crossed* lol If I don't finish it this month I'll probably carry over into October. Just to finish.

      Delete
  2. OH I love this!! The scale is so subtle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad it showed up at all in the pictures. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!