Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ILNP: My Little Glacier

OMG Do I have something pretty to show you! I was looking down the challenge list, hit inspiration, and really took a chance that my phone would capture this prettiness as I intend to use it as a base. This is three coats of ILNP's My Little Glacier:



This isn't the prettiest that My Little Glacier can be. The blue looks teal and practically glows indoors with low light.



For the most part My Little Glacier is a stunning blue-purple duochrome.



I kind of wish it was overcast today, because I noticed with Firefly that I saw a lot more of the colors when it was a little darker with more moisture in the air. Which is my way of saying, bring on the water!





I love the water effect. lol I can't wait 'til somebody figures out how to do multi/duo-chromes that look like that without the water!! Video time!!



So awesome. Tomorrow I'll have my challenge post. Just have to figure out which color will be best to stamp with. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Love you guys!! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. Nice. I'm starting to wear darker shades too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting to be that time again! :D

      Delete
  2. Urgh, so pretty. Makes me wanna fish my bottle out. Dude could you IMAGINE how we'd die from happiness if someone managed to make a multichrome that looked the same out of water as it does when submerged???? *sighs happily*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd die with polish eyes and have to have a close-casket funeral. @_@ LOL!!!

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA! This! Once hubz saw my polish eyes (I was wearing Orly Lunar Eclipse...EARGH what a stunner!) and he was like 'you're scaring me o_o' lol

      Delete
    3. ROFLMAO!!! I got "are you alright over there........?" hehehehe Pretty sure it was Mutagen for me. Twisting my hands around and not blinking. @_@

      Delete
    4. LOL! *breaks out in a sweat* who has time to blink when Mutie is dancing on your nails? WHOOOOoo?!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You absolutely do! hehehe So much prettiness.

      Delete
  4. Oy! So pretty, so much dimensions too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! \(^_^)/ lol I'm hoping to get more soon... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!