Tuesday, September 16, 2014

German Flag Inspired

Hello, everybody! I was going through my nail art box and realized I don't have a very critical component for my "book" mani... Which is bothersome A) because I don't know how else to do it and B) I don't have a back-up idea... So I'm still working on that. Instead I decided to use this Pin that my dahling Aunt sent to me as inspiration for my "Flag" design.



The polishes I used are: Sinful Colors Snow Me White as the base and SC Black On Black, Finger Paints Expressionist Red and essence Happy for the colors.

Despite my randomly sized/placed dots and some stringing I think the effect holds. Oddly enough my right hand turned out much better.



I was going to do some kind of blue background with white clouds, but I thought that might make it too busy.



For tomorrow I will have a mashup of violet and delicate. ^_^

Alrighty, y'all. That's it for me. Hope you're enjoying my artsy offerings. I wish I was a little bit better or more imaginative (or both), but... I do what I can. Hope everyone's having a great week so far. Take care!! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I think these look great and you can tell it's the German flag too! I really like how you are not doing the 31DC in order too - I might have to try that next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! ^_^ I don't think I'm going to finish it this year, but it's been a lot of fun. Without #31 it kind of feels like it was intended to be matched together. Pick a color, style and inspiration and put them together? Maybe it's just me... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!