Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Delicate Purple Stamping

Sorta? Not the image I was going to use, but...



I started with two coats of Sincerely Polish Mia, stamped with Sally Hansen Blue Sapphire and Bundle Monster plate BM-201 and finished off with another layer of Mia.



I was going to use the design on the right, but it didn't want to transfer cleanly. (spoiler alert: I'll be using the bottom-middle one soon for "geometric")



That's kinda delicate, right? Sure it is. lol



Tomorrow I should have a Piggy Polish that is actually opaque in a reasonable number of coats. Exciting! Hope everyone is having an amazing week. Y'all take care! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is a cool design, I might have to try something like that! Stamping under a sheer !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I've seen it a bit and love the effect, but... I try not to buy too many sheers. lol

      Delete
  2. That chrome is gorgeous! And of course I love this whole look--it's got purple and glitter, how could I not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ Glad you like it. I think I'd have to be terribly upset if you didn't. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!